Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Thanking God for Oasis!

Often times when I'm praying I feel God speaking to me.
Tonight He said, "I told you to just trust and obey, and I would make it work!"

God gave the vision of Oasis to us, and He carried that vision out in a huge way tonight!
What a blessing it is to see the Body of Christ at work!

Thanks to all of the countless volunteers that were a part of making Oasis happen!
All of you guys rock!!

But we all know who rocks the most... our Creator!!

We look forward to how God will continue to work through Oasis!

2 comments:

  1. God truly is AWESOME! I hope everyone enjoyed their time with their creator last night. I definitely felt His presence. It was wonderful to have quite time in the middle of the week. Knowing that the whole family got to spend a whole hour with God was a very peaceful feeling. And how wonderful to be able to come home and talk with our children about what we ALL learned about God. Love & Many Blessings! Jenn Harris

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all really enjoyed Oasis last night! This is a beautiful way for families to slow down and feel His presence. Love the candles and the feeling of peace. Many thanks to all of you that have poured your hearts into this ministry!! See you next week!

    The Fabricant Family

    ReplyDelete